*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Have You Tried This????

Okay, I normally don't post about what we eat around here, but let me tell you. I cooked this Jennie-O Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast Tenderloin for supper, and it was sooooo tasty! And -- it's super healthy for you, too!

You see...I want to watch what I eat, and I want to eat healthy. But -- I cannot eat the same meat day after day. I like variety, so Brian and I have been trying to find some new things to eat. He picked this up, and we will definitely make it a regular at the Childress House.
I paired it with a Sweet Potato Souffle and Steamed Broccoli. Yummy! So, go on out to your local grocer and pick you up one! I don't think you'll regret it! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lin said...

I've gotten back to "Sunday Dinner" and this would be great to just throw in the oven. Yummy!

the Gator Mom said...

we are trying to go heathly too but I hate eating chicken every night, I'll give this a try

Kellie said...

Oooh I love Jennie-O! Great stuff! I'll have to try this oven roasted tenderloin! Thank you for the tip! Your blog is great!

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips