*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Playing Catch Up...

We are back from Florida, and we had an awesome time. We got back yesterday afternoon around 3:00pm. Then, we headed out for Caleb's 6:00pm t-ball practice. I'm EXHAUSTED, and I'm so behind on everything...reading blogs, commenting, housework...ALL THINGS IMPORTANT! But -- I'm going to try my best to get caught up here this week.

Also, sadly I have to "clean out" my list of blogs that I follow. I've just got way too many blogs that I try to keep up with, so I'm going to choose those that really strike my fancy. With 200 followers, there's no way I can keep up with all of you. I love you all dearly, but I've got to get it under control. It's all just getting a tad bit overwhelming for me, and that doesn't make for a happy-go-lucky mommy or wife. LOL! So, it's with deep regret that I'll have to remove myself from some of the blogs that I follow. But know this -- if I choose to still follow you, then you've found a place in my bloggy world to stay. :)

Stay tuned for more posts either later this evening or tomorrow...again, I'm playing catch-up. It's not EASY!


post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow it looks like you need a vacation from your vacation ;D Go take a hot bubble bath!

Lin said...

I'm reaching the grim reality that with the nice weather, I'll not be able to visit everyone either. Love everyone dearly, but EC dropping and blog hopping has to lose out to fresh air and a life outside of the house. It's tough, isn't it??

Mrs. M said...

Glad you are back!!!! I've been trying to clean up my blog list too - I am just spending too much time on here. Good luck filtering yours!!

Sawatzky family said...

Well said I think that is true for many as the weather turns nicer up here I too will be backing off on the amount of time I spend on the computer. Glad to have you back to the blogging world though! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. I only have 40-something followers. I can't even follow all of them. I do have people I follow that don't follow me so I guess it evens out. I think I follow about 40 blogs at the moment. That's hard enough.

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips