*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Monday, May 25, 2009

One Potato, Two Potatoes,

Three Potatoes, Four. Who do you think likes potatoes MORE? Micah Monkey for SURE!

Since Brian and I have been working out, potatoes have become a staple in our house. We'll eat them after our work-out for a quick carb meal. I'll bake some to go along with the grilled meat for supper. Once in a while, I'll get all out of my comfort zone domesticated and make boxed homemade mashed potatoes.

Well, little Micah boo-boo loves him some potatoes. The boy will chow down on a baked potato. And -- don't you even think about eating one without sharing. So, you better go ahead and make him his very own. LOL! Nope...he's not like his snobbish picky brother. You see...Mr. Caleb...well, he's the peculiar one when it comes to potatoes. He doesn't like mashed potatoes, and his French fry eating days have become few and far between. He used to love them, but now...he will only eat super salty or Chick-fil-A fries. LOL!

Micah -- well, he's like his momma. He likes potatoes however they come...fried, baked, mashed, etc. LOL! Oh, and he also eats his veggies (notice the broccoli) much better than his older brother. Here are some pictures of our little guy enjoying his baked potato at lunch today. Isn't he the cutest?

6 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

Every house needs a "EATER"
In ours it is Sophia lol
Great pictures :)

Mrs. M said...

Cute - I am glad he eats potatoes in forms other than "fries" which is all my daughter seems willing to eat!

State of Mind said...

That is a kid after my own heart. You can't screw up a potatoe.

I love you so much I left you a blog over on my site. Come by and pick it up when you can.

http://sahm4now.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-very-first-blogging-award.html

Together We Save said...

so sweet. All my girls love potatoes no matter how they are cooked.

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips