*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Caleb's Homeschool Co-op Presentation

So last Thursday, Caleb celebrated the end of the co-op session with a luncheon and presentation. We were all asked to bring a main dish to share, and the food was super yummy.


After lunch, some of the classes put on a special presentation. Caleb took a Going Buggy class, a Spanish class, and a Literature pocket class. He had such a good time, and we cannot wait for the fall session to start. :)

Here are some of the pictures from the presentation. I cannot remember what he is doing in some of them, but he's still cute. Yes, I'm a little bit biased...what's new?!!?

This is some sort of bee formation from the Going Buggy Class...

Caleb reading all about his "praying mantis"...Caleb, Emerson, and Liberty (and the rest of the Spanish class) singing the Cho-Co-La-Te song with their cho-co-la-te stirrers.
I don't remember what he was doing, but it's still a cute picture...they were given these Spanish ponchos from the Spanish class.
Again, I'm not sure what dance he's doing...maybe something from Spanish class again.
Caleb reading The Little Red Hen with the Literature Pockets class.

post signature

1 comments:

Laura said...

I think Caleb is so cute no matter what he is doing! Looks like he really did have a good time!

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips