So, I found this over at Mighty M's blog, and I thought it looked fun and different. Here are 8 things about me...(well, 8 in each category...lol).
8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. Being able to buy some "skinny" clothes.
2. Micah saying more words.
3. Our trip to the beach in July.
4. Caleb's first t-ball game.
5. BUNCO on Saturday night.
6. Going to VA next week.
7. Girl's BUNCO Weekend in May.
8. Picking strawberries at Lane's.
8 things I did yesterday (in random order)...
1. Walked on the treadmill.
2. Went to Caleb's t-ball practice.
3. Cooked dinner.
4. Gave Micah a bath.
5. Watched Caleb play Indiana Jones Legos on the Wii.
6. Typed up this post (lol...thanks to scheduled posting).
7. Drank lots of water.
8. Folded clothes.
8 things I wish I could do...
1. Do a better job of keeping my house clean.
2. Lose weight faster.
3. Go to Australia.
4. Take a nice vacation ALONE with my hubby.
5. Go to FL to visit Laura
6. Eat and not worry about gaining weight.
7. Hire a maid just once a month...LOL!
8. Go back to Jamaica (we went for our honeymoon nearly 9 years ago).
8 shows I watch...
1. The Biggest Loser
3. CSI Miami
5. Eleventh Hour
7. Little People, Big World
8. Dancing with the Stars
8 people I tag...
YOU, YOU, and YOU! Seriously though...if you find this interesting and fun, the go ahead and do it. Let me know if you do so I can come read your lists. :)