*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Irritated with blogspot...arrgghhh...

You know...it's a bit irritating when I get my post to look just right and then when I post it...it looks different. The whole spacing, centering, and all that stuff just irritate me to no end. Anyone got any tricks they'd like to share to make it easier? I tell you...I can get it looking just right, and then when it appears it looks all messed up. Can you tell how frustrated I am? Anywho...just wanted to rant and vent a bit. Now, off to something more productive...LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips