*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Menu Plan August 31-September 6, 2014

Here’s a look at what’s cooking at our house this week…
Sunday – Homemade hamburger helper, veggies
Monday – YOYO
Tuesday – Tacos
Wednesday – Pepperoni Pizza Rolls, Corn
Thursday – Baked Pasta, Cheddar Garlic Biscuits, Salad
Friday – YOYO
Saturday – Homemade Pizzas
I’ve changed my YOYO/Leftover nights to Monday and Friday.  Mondays just because Brian works late, and Fridays because Micah is now taking a music class from 6:00-6:45, so finding the time to get supper done is hard.  So, it’ll be quick eating on Fridays.
What’s cooking at YOUR house this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips