*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Menu Plan August 10-16, 2014

Last week I made the menu of the family favorites, and this week it was Micah’s turn.  So, here’s what he planned for this week’s meals…
Sunday – Pulled pork sandwiches, coleslaw, baked beans,
corn
Monday – Spaghetti, salad
Tuesday – Tacos
Wednesday – Parmesan chicken bites, pasta, sauteed Brussels sprouts (he chose the Brussels sprouts because he knows how much Caleb abhors them…lol) Thursday – Fish sticks, tater tots, broccoli
Friday – Grilled chicken, pasta, snap peas
Saturday – YOYO
What’s on your menu this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips