*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Menu Plan August 3-9, 2014

Yes, I know…it’s a few days late, but better late than never, right?!!?  I’ve learned, the hard way I might add, that my family is perfectly content eating their favorites over and over.  They, unlike myself, are not up to trying lots of new recipes.  They’d be perfectly content eating tacos, spaghetti, meatloaf, and parmesan chicken tenders night after night, week after week.  So, with that being said, my menus may start looking a bit boring and redundant.  But – rather than waste food, I’ll happily prepare meals that my husband and boys enjoy every time.  I will sneak in a few new recipes from time to time, but I’ll have to gather their input first.  Smile
Sunday – Kielbasa, pasta, snap peas
Monday – Parmesan chicken bites over salad
Tuesday – Frikadellen, mom’s macaroni ‘n cheese, green beans w/almonds
Wednesday – Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels, Corn
Thursday – Teriyaki chicken, rice, broccoli
Friday – Grilled hot dogs w/chips
Saturday – YOYO
What about your family…do they like to try new recipes or are they perfectly content eating the family favorites all the time?

1 comments:

Lin said...

Joe does the cooking here, which is nice. He also does the grocery shopping. (He likes to get all the stuff HE likes!) But he gets bogged down in what I call the "Fab Five"--the same stuff week after week. That's when I have to jump in and give him some fresh ideas for meals.

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips