If you remember, back in January I had a HUGE freezer cooking day. Well, another one has been LONG overdue. I just haven’t taken the time to get it done. So, I have put together a plan.
Instead of having one huge time-consuming cooking day, I’m going to cook a little bit each day for a week or so and build up my freezer stock. I’m hoping to start tomorrow (or tonight if I get the time). Here’s what I’ll be cooking…
- Pre-cooked meatballs
- Pre-cooked German Frikadellen
- Beef Enchiladas (rolled up and ready to throw in a baking dish and top with sauce and cheese)
- Beef Chimichangas (already cooked and ready to re-heat)
- Pizza Crusts or Pizzas (not sure which I feel like doing)
- Pre-Cooked Crispy Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- Blueberry Muffins
- Banana Muffins
- Mixed Berry Muffins
- French Toast Sticks
That’s all I can think of right now. Do you have any easy, quick freezer recipe ideas to share? I’d love to see them to see if I’ll be able to incorporate them.