*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fun School Explorations

Like I mentioned in my previous post, we’re getting back to our FUN SCHOOL Explorations.  These are activities that Caleb completes in addition to his daily lessons in Bible, English, spelling, and math.  I tweaked it a bit from what we’ve done in the past, and I’m hoping it’ll help add some fun into the school day.  I think it’s all self-explanatory, but if there’s any activity you’re curious about, just comment or shoot me a message.  I’ll be happy to explain. 
The nice thing about this schedule is that it can be tweaked to meet YOUR child’s interests.  It can also be used with ANY grade.  You can adjust how much research/reporting you require based on your child’s ability.  I’ve contemplated making one for Micah, but for now…I’m going to hold off.  When he enters first grade, I may make him one.  For now…it’s just for Caleb. 
IMG_0887

1 comments:

Together We Save said...

I love reading about your home schooling adventures!! You are such a good mom.

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips