We finished up week 36 last week, but I’m just now getting to the post. Here’s how it went for us…
Bible – Our Bible stories were on “God’s Children Look For What Is Coming” and “We Need Help To Live For God.” We read I John 3:1-3 and 1 John 1:7-2:1.
English – Caleb worked on abbreviations for days of the week and months of the year. He also worked on transferring paragraphs from print to cursive.
Math – Caleb worked on adding in any order, teaspoon and tablespoon, liters, and equal fractions.
FUN SCHOOL – We had another great week of Fun School.
- Meet the Press Monday – Caleb took 30 minutes to research his chosen topic of ‘Apes’, and then he reported back with 4 facts.
- Make Something Monday – After looking through The Usborne Big Book of Science Things to Make and Do, Caleb chose to make a climbing lizard.
- Take a Tour Tuesday – Caleb chose to work on a website where he could design a panda habitat. Since he’s such an animal lover, this was super interesting to him.
- Take It To Your Seat Tuesday – Caleb spent some time reading/reviewing the Insects & Small Critters Fact Cards (thanks to Target’s $ bin).
- Who Do You Know Wednesday – This week, Caleb chose to learn about Isaac Newton. He used books from the library to learn all he could and complete his notebooking page.
- Well-Played Wednesday – Since our Wednesday afternoon was spent at the library, we didn’t get to this.
- Trivia Thursday – Caleb answered questions about what he learned for the past two weeks.
- Turn the Page Thursday – Caleb spent some time reading books from our personal library.