I meant to get this posted earlier, but with Micah’s birthday and party, it didn’t happen. Here’s how our schooling went last week…
Bible – Our Bible stories were on “God’s Children Think About God” and “God’s Children Learn to Say No.” We read Romans 8:32-39 and Daniel 3:19-29.
Math – Caleb worked on counting by half inches, measuring to the half inch, ordering four-digit numbers, and learning to think.
English – This week Caleb started his next ACE Pace. He began working on when to use certain words…to/too/two, is/are, was/were, and has/have.
FUN SCHOOL – We had another great week of fun school. I’m really, really pleased with this plan, and I think Caleb is loving it, too.
- Meet the Press Monday – Caleb took some time to research in his Big World, Small World book, and he then presented his four facts.
- Make Something Monday – Caleb decided to make a paper bag puppet. After watching the movie ‘Shrek’, he decided to make Shrek.
- Take a Tour Tuesday – Caleb used the Internet to tour inside the Taj Mahal.
- Take It To Your Seat Tuesday – Caleb chose to work on the Science Analogies folder today.
- Who Do You Know Wednesday – Caleb chose to learn about Albert Einstein this week. He became obsessed with his “smarts”. He’s already chosen Isaac Newton for his next person study. LOL!
- Well Played Wednesday – Caleb chose to play the Brain Quest Smart! Game again today.
- Trivia Thursday – This was skipped due to lack of time.
- Turn the Page Thursday – Caleb spent some time reading from his library books.