*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Our little pirate

As most of you know, Caleb has been obsessed with all things pirate for some time now. He's watched Pirates of the Caribbean many times, and he loves to imitate the infamous "Captain Jack Sparrow." He's got lots of pirate garb, and there's rarely a day goes by that he doesn't do something in the way of pirates. So, check out our pirate...isn't he just the cutest? And -- he once told me he wanted to be a pirate when he grows up. That's fine by me as long as he promises to share the loot with his parents. LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips