*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Picture Overload (of Micah anyway)…

Well, being as it’s been a while since I really posted anything other than homeschool stuff, I’ve got a ton of pictures to share with you all.  They’re all of Micah, but that’s okay.  He’s cute as ever and developing quite the personality.  I tell you…it’s amazing how different two children can be.  smile_teeth  Anyway, enjoy all the pictures…I’m sure you’ll get a few laughs when I explain some of them. 

Opa and Micah sound asleep (this was taken during Opa’s recent visit).IMG_4358 
Micah playing with the toy kitchen (this was at the local skating rink.  It’s so nice that Caleb can skate, and Micah can play).IMG_4360
Micah says, “Peek-a-boo.”IMG_4362 
This was not a sight I wanted to see…Micah figured out how to climb onto the kitchen table.  We have since discouraged such acts of bravery.  IMG_4366
He has a fascination with the salt grinder…maybe I should buy him his own.IMG_4368
Where’s Micah????IMG_4370
There he is…playing in the cabinet in daddy’s desk.  IMG_4371
This is the only decent picture I got at the fair. IMG_4400
Micah has watched big brother get his step stool to assist at the stove.  So, Micah invented his own stool so he could help mommy cook.  LOL!  Such creativity I tell ya.IMG_4404
Micah loves going to the pantry to get his own snack.  He can’t open it, but as soon as we open it for him…well, he pushes us out of the way so he can do it all himself.  He’s so grown!IMG_4406
Nope…still hasn’t decided what he wants.  Too many choices, so little time.IMG_4407
This is just another daring feat of bravery that Micah decided to prove.  I tell ya…we’re in for it at some point.IMG_4410
This is a preview of Halloween.  I picked up this “Inchworm” costume today.  This will be the first year that we’ll enjoy Halloween festivities (Brian has always been opposed), so Caleb decided to be a bug catcher (homemade costume I’ve yet to make), and Micah is his “catch.”IMG_4412

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips