*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The End of Another Homeschool Year...

We finished up schooling last week...well, we actually finished the week before.  However, last week was a week of standardized testing, but now we're completely done with 7th and 2nd grades.  I haven't done a great job of documenting this year...the first one I've really slacked on.  But -- that's okay...as the boys get older, I take less and less pictures of their work because let's face it...it's not as 'cute' any more.  I did manage to take pictures of Micah's stories though, so I'll share those.

Both boys finished the year with great grades, great attitudes, and great success.  That's all I could really ask for, so I'm pleased with the culmination of our 2015-16 school year.  I'll come back another time to share our 2016-17 curriculum choices.  We're going to enjoy a two month summer break, and I'm hoping that they don't forget everything they've learned.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips