*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

July-December 2015 iPhone Photo Dump

So, it's no surprise to any of my regulars, but I have been horrible at blogging the past year.  I don't know what happened, but I lost my blogging mo-jo.  I'm hoping to get it back.  With that said, I'll probably bombard your news feed with lots of catch-up posts.  Forgive me for being so negligent, but I hope to do a better job moving forward.

With that said, here's a much needed iPhone photo dump for July-December 2015.

Sherrie, Caleb, and Micah's Trip to Georgia and South Carolina July 2015




















Family Vacation to the Florida Keys (Islamorada) in August 2015


















Fall Festival at church October 2015



Even though it's June, I will be back to post about Christmas 2015 at some point...what's better than a little Christmas in June?!!?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips