*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Saturday, March 13, 2010

“Blind” Four-Wheeling Banana Boy

I tell you…there is never a dull moment at our house!  Micah and Caleb are both full of energy.  I love how as Micah gets older they play together.  It’s heartwarming to see them sitting watching a movie together or playing in the tent.  I hope that they will continue to develop a brotherly bond that will make them forever friends.  Now, I don’t know what any of that has to do with this post…oh well, I went off on a tangent.  I do have some cute pictures to share though.  So, enjoy them!

Micah gets to enjoy Big Brother’s “hand-me-down” four-wheeler.  Caleb is just too big now, but Micah is loving it.IMG_5303Checking to make sure he’s doing it right I guess…he kept looking behind instead of forward.  I’m glad there will be a good many years before he gets behind the wheel of a car.  LOL!IMG_5304Now, he’s looking down.  Geez…we’ve got to teach that boy a thing or two about driving.IMG_5305 Micah loves bananas.  He’ll run into the kitchen, point up at the ledge, and shout “Mommy nana, nana, nana.”  He will eat 2-3 a day if he’s allowed.IMG_5309 He kept holding his banana up like a torch.  He was in the middle of saying “cheese” when Brian snapped this one.  Sorry you can see the banana…it’s still cute!IMG_5314 Brian told me to check out Micah the other day.  When I did, this is what I saw…sitting on the windowsill, playing behind the blinds.  That boy cracks us up!  He’s such a character!IMG_5318

3 comments:

SuzyQ said...

He is such a cutie. Micah seems to be doing better than Laney at his age. Laney got a jeep when she turned 2. She loved it but she didn't know how to steer or backup. She knew where the gas was though!

Lin said...

He'll learn to look forward while driving--the hard way!!!

Gees, Sherrie, they are growing up fast these days!

the Domestic Diva said...

It looks as if we have a few things in common. I have two little boys as well and they are close to yours in age 5 and almost 3. Loving your blog, thanks for sharing it with me in our meetup discussion!

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips