*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****

Saturday, August 13, 2016

2016-17 School Year Update 1

We began the 2016-17 school year two weeks ago.  The boys are both doing well, considering.  Caleb's attitude towards his work has greatly improved this year, and he doesn't give me too many problems.  Micah still requires a bit of coercing and convincing, but I'm praying he'll come around soon.  It's neat to hear Caleb encourage him to 'just get the work done'.  LOL!  I guess the past 8 years have made a mark on Caleb, and he's approaching his 9th year of homeschool with an improved attitude and work ethic.

Here are a few pictures of the past two weeks...


Micah on the first day of school, 3rd grade

Caleb on the first day of school, 8th grade

Caleb's writing assignment

Another writing assignment for Caleb

Assignment #3 in writing for Caleb

Micah's creative story for the week

Caleb's 4th writing assignment

Micah read his first chapter book, mostly independently and silently.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)

 
Blogging tips