Micah started preschool back on August 12th, and he LOVES it. I think I’ve shed more tears than he’s even thought about. LOL! No, I really haven’t cried, but I did get teary-eyed when I left him that first day.
He goes to school on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9-12. I know that sending him to preschool may sound weird since I plan on home schooling him; however, we sent Caleb to preschool, too. I feel it gives them a great foundation, and it also helps with socialization and breaking that “mommy bond.” Caleb went mainly because he thrived on social interaction, and we are sending Micah to break the “mommy bond” that he clings to so tightly.
He’s doing really well, and he seems to enjoy his teacher and his classmates. There are only 4 other kids in his class right now, and I think they’ll get another one in September. So, a class of 6 will be GREAT for him.
Here he is on the first day…
Our baby boy is growing up…he’ll be a teenager before we know it…ACCKKKK!!!!!!!
*****Please note that there are days where I will post more than once. So, to find out all the latest happenings and "goings-on" in our family (or my random thoughts), be sure to scroll down.*****
Monday, August 23, 2010
Micah’s First Day of Preschool
Posted by Sherrie at 4:35 PM
Labels: Family Fun
Post a Comment
Hey you! Yes, you...the one staring at the computer screen. I know you have something to say, so go ahead...just write what's on your mind. :) We all know that writing is good for the soul, and what better way than to leave a comment?!!? I promise to do my best to return the favor. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















4 comments:
He looks so handsome for his first day! Eli has the same shirt!! :)
Such a cutie! Does he still want to come to my house?
Oh, he looks so grown up!! Can't believe it is time for him to go to preschool already!! Time flies, Sherrie.
He's gotten so big. What a cutie!
Post a Comment